February 21, 2019
CALL FOR CANDIDATES: ELECTIONS OF ICME CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS 2019-2022 CALL FOR CANDIDATES Network
According to the rules for ICOM International Committees, elections of new members for the ICME board will be held at the ICME general meeting at the ICOM Triennial Conference in Kyoto (1-7 September 2019).
All ICME members wishing to be considered for the positions of ICME chair or board member are invited to submit their candidacy to the election committee.
Please include the following information in your submission:
1. Name and relevant personal data including:
– ICOM membership number
– current professional affiliation or independent status
2. A brief biography/CV (up to 200 words)
3. The position you are nominating for: chair or board member
4. A statement (up to 200 words) saying why you are nominating for the position and what you would like to accomplish in that position
5. A portrait photograph
Please send your submission, by Monday 15 April 2019
The 2019 ICME elections are led by Susan Faine and supported by an election committee including Yunci Cai and Ivan Grinko.
The Nominations will be distributed on the ICME website on Monday 29 April 2019 and in the ICME Newsletter in June 2019.